Saturday, May 22, 2010

Craving Critique...

When people tell me about a visceral response they've had to something I've created, I feel a cycle is complete somehow. We have exchanged something so...so...so basic and so wonderous that words cannot even begin to describe it. We have communicated at the most elemental of levels, and I am grateful for these exchanges. I always learn from them; they sustain me.

I also crave critique.

What can I do differently?

What new techniques are there that I could employ?

If there is no story for you within the brushstrokes you see before you, no tales between the lines and in the midst of the colors, tell me why? If it scares you, thrills you, or makes you smile, I'd like to know.

Tell me why.

"Release" (tentative title; a work in progress)


0 comments:

Post a Comment