The Secrets of Growing Things
Release (Freedom Belongs to Those Who Know the Beauty and Power of Their Voice)
One Thousand Swirling Wishes
I Fly (Return to a Dream)
I do wish I'd done more, but these seem to be the layered, multi-storied paintings I most want to create.
Still, there needs to be more.
What are my goals for 2011?
- Complete one sketch a day for a calendar month
- Finish and share at least one piece a month
- Continue working on art goals: practice drawing facial expressions, clothing, feet, human figures, perspective, and incorporate found objects into artworks
- Write a proposal for an art and social change project
- Investigate Kickstarter as a funding source for an art project
- Work with a friend to create a website for my art
- Experiment at networking with other professionals who have talents I don't
- Figure out how to track time spent on art and money (if any) made from it